Wednesday, July 2, 2014

‘Moment’ app CUREs your iPhone addiction

Moment’ app CUREs your iPhone addiction. This is going to measure and cure your digital addiction.

If you can’t stay away from your iPhone even if you try, then this new app is for you. The new iOS app, Moment, claims that it can keep people away from their iPhone by allowing then to use it less.

The app lets you limit your iPhone uses and will allow you to spend more time doing some other stuff than hanging around with your smartphone.
Moment continuously runs in the background of the iPhone and keeps tracking your daily usage and lets you know the amount of time you spent on your iPhone. It also allows you to set a usage limit and notifies you when you reach the limit. Users can also set their phone to instantly switch off if they cross their limit set in the app, compelling them to keep their iPhone away and enjoy their life.
“I built Moment to help nudge me in the right direction by automatically tracking my daily iPhone use and giving me a warning when I’m on it for too long,” app designer Kevin Holesh stated on his blog post.

“My goal was to find a balance of connected and disconnected that was right for me. Moment has helped me gain another 35 minutes every day to take my dogs for a hike or do a quick workout instead of mindlessly scrolling through Twitter,” he said. “Moment is helping me find that balance,” Holesh added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindle Fire Case